Sunday, July 31, 2011

Stress

My life is good. I have a loving family, wonderful friends and a job I enjoy. So why is stress creeping into my life? I don't feel stressed. I don't have reason to be stressed. But my body is practically screaming to me that I am stressed. Lately I am not sleeping well and when I wake up I have to pry my jaws apart because I've been clenching my jaw all night long. My neck and shoulder muscles are also really tight and feel tense constantly. These are definite signs of stress.

I really try to relax. I honestly do. I meditate and practice yoga. I keep stress triggers to a minimum. I don't really know what's going to cause this. I'm getting a little tired of it. I need a decent night's sleep! I need to work the knots out of my neck and shoulders. I need to relax. I need a vacation. Not a trip per se, but a vacation from life for a bit; just a change in routine and some time to recharge. The only problem is, where do I fit that into my schedule?!

I think I might have time next week, or the week after...

No comments:

Post a Comment