Monday, November 8, 2010

I am excited about TTC. I feel good about it and it's been something I don't feel pressure about. My husband took a little longer to not feel pressure about getting pregnant right away, but I think he has come around too. It's nice to have a relaxed approach. It's not something I stress over, or try to plan birthdays around or anything, we are just ready for whenever it happens.

The only hard part is hoping it will happen soon. Realistically, I am not expecting to get pregnant right away, but the face that there is a chance (however small that chance may be) makes me hope that I am. Then I start thinking about being pregnant again and I get so excited. I know if I were to take a pregnancy test and have it come up negative, I would be dissappointed, so I have decided not to test unless I am over a week late. Probably closer to 2 weeks.

Patience is a virtue. One that I am constantly working to acquire. I am excited about the goals that my husband and I have met for our baby bucket list. We worked really hard at them. It feels good to be ready. Now it just needs to happen. I am hoping for a baby in 2011, but I know that isn't incredibley likely as I would need to get pregnant within the next 6 months and with an average of 34 day cyles, that doesn't give me much time. But, we will try anyway :) 2012 wouldn't be so bad either. I need to keep that in mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment