Monday, October 18, 2010

Ready

For the first time in my life I feel 100% ready to TTC. I feel really good about my goals and the progress I have made. I feel really good about my relationship with my son and feel like a sibling wouldn't diminish that relationship. I feel good about my relationship with my husband and we are on the same page in wanting another child. I don't feel anxious about TTC and it doesn't consume my thoughts like it did in the past. I am taking a really relaxed approach and this month I am not even going to track my cycle. (Partly because Lou broke my thermometer and I keep forgetting to buy a new one.) I am just going to enjoy the holidays and hope that my Christmas gift to my family is a pregnancy announcement. That would be pretty awesome. I am also going to be realistic about it and I realize it is very likely I won't be pregnant by Christmas. I am OK with that too. I am just happy to finally feel completely at peace with a decision. And for me, the over-analyzer, that's major progress.

1 comment: