Thursday, August 5, 2010

Plans

I have a really strong feeling I am going to get pregnant this cycle. Man am I going to be crushed when it doesn't happen. I suppose I should revel in my optimism instead of focusing on how I will feel later (when it doesn't happen). We won't officially ttc til September, but I still feel like I will get pregnant this cycle for some reason. It would be great news since I want a baby, but the last thing I need is another May birthday! Getting pregnant in September and the resulting June baby, would be ideal. I suppose I should stick with that plan. But, I have heard several times lately "If you want to hear God laugh, tell him your plans." So here's to hoping I have a baby in 2011 at all. Gotta get me some of that baby dust people keep talking about.

1 comment: