Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bucket update

After reviewing my Baby Bucket List I figured I would need to update my progress.

All but one closet is completely organized and I gave a truck load of things to good will.

Lost a few pounds but still haven't completely gotten into a groove with a regular fitness routine. I am hit and miss depending on the craziness of my week and if I have a babysitter. (Which is rare these days) I am, however, eating very nutritious foods and I did give up caffiene. So I am doing something.

We have a trip planned for out little family of 3. We are going to Disneyland!

We have paid down our debt considerably but haven't paid it off completely. Hope to do that before baby is born, but that all depends on how long it takes to get pregnant.

Found a healthcare provider! I am very excited about that. I am still working on the birth plan, though.

DH is also doing very well in school and is still on track to graduate next spring.

1 comment: