Sunday, July 4, 2010

Fresh Start

I finally started a new cycle! I am actually quite excited about that. This will be my first cycle that I will be temp charting. I am excited to find out more about my cycles. I have read most of Taking Charge of Your Fertility (TCOYF) and feel ready to start learning more about my body. I have a hard time starting new routines. In fact, I don't have a morning routine. I don't do the same thing in the same way or in the same order everyday. I never have. When I lived with my parents, I had a toothbrush in every bathroom in the house because I never brushed my teeth in the same place everyday. It's silly My handwriting isn't even consistent. I have about six different ways that I sign my name on a regular basis. I guess one thing that is consistent in my life is inconsistency. I am hoping to solidify a routine, but I am nervous about being able to remember to do it everyday. I guess it never hurts to try, so here it goes.

1 comment:

  1. For me it took about two weeks to *really* remember to do it. Then it became second nature. The hardest part for me was not getting up before taking it. I would always remember at the beginning as I was walking to the bathroom haha.

    ReplyDelete