Monday, May 17, 2010

Bad Habits

Spending too much time on the computer.
I am losing sleep over it. I end up browsing blogs or other pointless things and before I know it, it's 2:00 a.m. I relish having time to myself. It's nice spending some time on the computer after Hubs and Lou have gone to bed, but this is getting out of hand. So instead of shutting the computer off and going to bed once I realize it's 2 in the morning, I blog about it. That will get me far.

Texting while I drive.
This is actually illegal in the state I live in, but I find myself doing it all the time anyway. Most of the time I don't even realize I am doing it. If I feel like texting someone, I pull out my phone and send a message before it even occurs to me that I should wait until I am not driving.

Flossing in the mornings.
My dentist has told me that while it's great that I floss, I should switch to flossing at night. Problem is, I never remember at night. So any food stuck between my teeth that my toothbrush didn't get, is left there til morning. Gross.

Inconsistent fitness routine.
This is on my bucket list, so I know for sure this bad habit needs to die SOON. I end up working out a few times a week, but I'd like to get that up to everyday. If I start now, I should be able to continue moderate exercise during my pregnancy.

I am sure this is only the tip of the iceberg, but I don't want to dwell too much on negative things about myself. Just a few things that I know I can change. What are your bad habits?

No comments:

Post a Comment